Waimarama International Presents
‘Ten nights in the Bliss of Bali with six-days Personal Healing, Spiritual Consciousness and Divine Discussions’
Have you dreamed of a blissful Bali Retreat, ‘The Island of the Gods’ that expands you intellectually, emotionally and spiritually with the relaxation you deserve?
Our aim is to provide an opportunity for greater spiritual development and reconnection to the source of all energy within luxury surroundings that costs no more than a holiday.
Bali has numerous yoga studios and health food restaurants you can visit. Unlike most retreats this is not our focus. Our point of difference is the teachings and transformational healing you will receive.
We are offering six-day relaxing retreats within the heart of Sanur an idyllic beachside setting just a five-minute walk to numerous shops, markets and restaurants.
This is a special time for each participant to achieve greater spiritual consciousness with renowned teachers and healers Meryl Yvonne and Manu Neho. These dedicated light workers achieve exceptional results.
An opportunity not to be missed.
Suitable for people seeking inner spiritual development and wisdom.
Whether you are a teacher, healing practitioner, parent or community worker, private or public sector professional, we challenge you to gain the skills to raise your frequency and re-energize. Be the conduit of healing for yourself, your family and your community.
Advance to your highest potential.
‘A Place of Clarity in A Time of Enlightenment’
You will receive
- Ten nights’ accommodation.
- Six days Retreat.(includes breakfast and lunch)
- Divine teachings
- Transformational healing session
- Meditation tuition
- Temple within Sacred walled garden
- Afternoons free to enjoy all that Bali has to offer
email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa, Pool, Teaching Room and Temple Under Renovation.
- Check in and registration
- Settle in and recover from travel. Free time
- Transformational Healing Sessions with Meryl Yvonne for those who have pre-booked for this day
- Transformational Healing sessions with Meryl Yvonne – for those who have pre-book for this day
- Free time to explore Bali
June 19 -June 24
Six-Day Retreat Begins
7:30am. Shared breakfast in the retreat venue.
8:30am. Divine Discussions and teachings
Special Topics over the six days
– Living By Design.
– The Power of your Word.
– Observe and manifest your Reality.
– Transformational Healing.
– The Energy Field.
– Holding your Energy Open.
– Deep Relaxation.
– Spirit Consciousness.
– Conscious Connection.
– Sovereign Being – Sovereign Light.
– Being in the World and Not of the World.
– Creating your Reality through Language.
– State of Being.
- Each afternoon is free for you to explore all that Bali has to offer.
- Transformational Healing Sessions with Meryl Yvonne – session times can be chosen at registration.
- There will be two evening firesides.
- The sacred walled garden and temple will be available for Divine Beings for meditation and contemplation before and after morning retreat sessions.
Registration Fee includes
With Meryl Yvonne – Book your space pre or post Retreat.
Luxury Emerald Villas. A gated and guarded Complex .
Your registration fee includes ten nights’ accommodation. The cost remains the same whether you attend only the six-day Retreat, require single or shared occupancy. Please advise your preference.
Villa with full kitchen facilities, living and dining rooms and private pool. Rooms have king or queen beds with ensuite bathroom, we have limited twin singles and wheelchair accessible rooms. Villas are serviced daily including laundry.
The venue is wheelchair accessible with ramps throughout the teaching complex, and in to the pool.
Please advise if you are attending with friends and wish to share the same Villa. (two, three or four bedroom)
Please advise flight details.
Breakfast and lunch
- There will be various vegetarian, vegan, dairy and gluten-free options available.
- The menu will consist of fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Balinese cuisine.
- There will be western foods available.
- We will endeavor to cater to the dietary needs of attendees
$2990 NZ per Divine Being (approximately $1950 US) All inclusive.
$2595 NZ per Divine Being in 5 bed poolside Divine Feminine (female) dormitory. (approximately $1990US) All inclusive.
- A deposit of $1490 is required to secure your place.
- Cancelation Policy: 100% Refundable if cancelled sixty (60) days prior to the Retreat.
Limited spaces for 18 Divine Beings.
Register and pay online
Check in 17 June – check out 27 June
Check in 15 July – check out 25 July
Check in 5 August – check out 15 August
What is not included
- Your flights.
- Meals for the day 1, 2, 9,10.
- Your trips and excursions.
This is a smoke and alcohol free Retreat
Important things to know
Where is the venue for the Retreat?
- Karang sari #5, Sanur,
Kec. Denpasar Sel,
- Villa C6 Emerald Villa complex.
- Office number +62361284069
- Retreat contact Manu Neho WhatsApp +6421705120 email email@example.com
What to wear?
- Comfortable white clothing for all sessions.
- Easy to remove shoes when entering the Temple.
Is the water safe to drink?
- There will be filtered water in your villa and at the venue.
- Do not drink the tap water.
- Brush your teeth and wash food using your drinking water.
Is there a supermarket nearby?
- Out the main entrance walk straight ahead to the end of the lane:
- “The Bagus Drug Store” is across the road on the corner.
- Turn left and walk twenty minutes to “Artasedana Sanur”.
- Turn right and walk fifteen minutes to “Popular Market” and “Fresh Minimart”.
Will there be internet?
- Each villa has Wi-Fi.
Where can I go to eat?
- Breakfast and lunch will be served at C6 Villa for the six days of the retreat.
- Sanur has a plethora of restaurants to choose from minutes from your door.
- We recommend:
- Soul in a Bowl at the end of the lane.
- Turn right to Bali Buda for organic vegetarian options.
- Turn right on the waterfront to Bali Izakaya for excellent value.
How do I get to the beach?
- Walk across the road and straight ahead three-minutes to the waterfront for picturesque dinning, swimming at high tide, various water sports and six kilometres of paved walking path.
Local Craft Market
- Turn right and walk approximately twenty-minutes.
What is there to do in my free time?
- Bali is filled with intriguing sites, including Temples and beautiful parks.
- Hire a car and driver for the day or half day from approximately $60NZ ($40US). Book and pay at reception.
- Enjoy shopping in Ubud for magnificent art and furnishings.
- Download the Grab app. (it is the Uber of Indonesia) This is a good way of getting around with direct charges to your credit card. Or book at reception.
The Balinese are a gracious and humble people with a strong spiritual focus. Please be patient with any language barriers and treat them with kindness.
Register and pay online